FRIDAY - WOULD YOU MIND?


Would you mind if I took a break and digressed from my usual conversational patterns?

Today, I've opted to use a list format for links I've found around the internet that might be helpful in fostering a more well-rounded understanding of real estate and how to pay for the space you occupy.

US Housing market faces growing wealth inequality. Sharp contrast between successful and struggling communities is reshaping America’s housing, as the pace of recovery from one community to the next is not reflected in overall gains in home prices.
Why the weakness in housing inventory is only temporary. Currently low levels of housing starts and new home sales, combined with a growing population and new household formation, suggest new home sales and housing starts should increase over the next few years
Have a great weekend!




Popular posts from this blog

FRIDAY O'CLOCK

FRIDAY - wondering what my dog named me

FRIDAY FINDS