FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY

Hello World - 1st Post. 

This blog will be a very slow and careful process, so everything will  be pretty basic for now. My hope is to slowly roll out new elements throughout the year. Please let me know what you think as things move forward! Obviously, I want you to enjoy the site.

- Resolving to start off the New Year right, by starting a blog the (checks calendar) THIRD Friday of the year and offering some real estate resolutions for 2014. Realistic, yes? YES! January is still a great time to house hunt.

7 Home Improvement Projects That Increase Value lists some higher end things you can do for your home (I saw a gorgeous, backyard private retreat earlier this week), OR, you can go the budget route with these 10 Easy Cosmetic Fixes which can be accomplished in a weekend. I'm a fan of enhancing the entryway and installing a backsplash. 


- For some endless inspiration, 9th Annual Smallest Coolest Home Contest is held internationally for homes that are 1000 square feet and under.


Meanwhile, I'd love to know: What are you up to these days? What’s on your mind? What are you excited or worried about in your life right now? What would you like to talk about or read about or discuss with other readers? Any topics you'd love to have covered? Or questions you have?

Anyway, I'm excited and I look forward to this new activity. Happy Friday!


PS I'm still keeping my weekly emails, but they will be limited to local activity/data and one cool thing. 




Popular posts from this blog

FRIDAY O'CLOCK

FRIDAY - wondering what my dog named me

FRIDAY FINDS