- How to Add a Skylight or Light Tube
- Fixer Uppers: A Pot of Gold or a Money Pit?
- Local housing outlook stays positive
- Groundbreaking Held For New Apartment Community for Homeless Veterans
- 5 Tips for Saving More Each Month
- 7 Backyard Sheds Built With Love
Fixer Uppers: A Pot of Gold or a Money Pit? - Realtor.com identifies the U.S. cities whose homes on the market offer the biggest price break for buyers willing to put in a little work.
Local housing outlook stays positive - With a strong December jobs report, an improving gross domestic product and a strong dollar, it is very likely the U.S. will continue to see foreign buyers and investors this year, according to Bay Area real estate expert Carole Rodoni.
Groundbreaking Held For New Apartment Community for Homeless Veterans - The project is near the Palo Alto and Menlo Park VA campuses, and will create affordable, safe housing for those who served.
5 Tips for Saving More Each Month - Although socking away money is important, it’s challenging to do — unless you have a plan.
7 Backyard Sheds Built With Love - The Hardworking Home: Says one homeowner and shed builder, ‘I am amazed at the peace and joy I feel when working in my garden shed’. Some of my favorites: